• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Remington R-15

Cooter

cooter if your serious about getting an AR, look into olympic arms. Mine is a k-8, stainless steel bull barrel and I got it for around 750. or you could look at their k-16, chromoly bull barrel for around 600....both are flat top recievers.......there is a guy in Bemidji that does some astounding things with the AR's

Haven't held one yet but for the record, they are made for Remington by their parent co., Bushmaster. They are a little different than the regular Bushmasters. They're a component gun rather than simply parts. A few other little changes. Over priced for sure. I got a dealer spec sheet and I still don't see the reason for the cost.

Saw on another site where they posted pics of targets for accuracy. 1.5 inch average groups if I remember right. Byron South did it. I was not overly impressed with those groups. He thought they were plenty good. Glad he owns it not me.