• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grand Canyon

Explorer, welcome to HSO/FM. Great to have you here! grin.gif

Nice work, and thanks for sharing it with us. That's one place I haven't been and definitely plan on seeing before the end.

I lived in Grand Forks for many, many years, and it's quite a change waiting for you. The Red River Valley is the only place I've ever lived where I could lay under my pickup and change the oil and watch the sunset at the same time. grin.gifgrin.gif

Originally Posted By: explorer
Thanks finnbay, I only have one month left here before my next job takes me to

Fargo ND.

Make sure you soak up the valleys and hills now, because when you get to Fargo, it will be like you are on a giant table. The old saying goes, if it wasn't for Bismark, you could stand on your bumper in Fargo and see Montana. \:D . Well I work in Fargo so I guess I can make fun of it.

Nice pics of the Canyon.

Thanks for taking a look at my pictures guys. I hope to post more often. I am just learning how to get the camera off auto, and how to do some p.p. I am really looking forward to getting back to the north country.