• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing Minnesota Family Night Tomorrow

The first Fishing Minnesota Family Night is tomorrow at Cabela's in Owatonna. The meeting starts at 6pm and lasts until 8:30.

Anyone interested check out this link for further details...
http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum43/HTML/001465.html

It's going to be a fun time and it would be great to see a lot of you there and talk about fishing.

Good Fishin,
Matt

[email protected]

Tonight is the night!

Gonna be meetin' at Cabela's... uh huh.
Gonna be meeting with the fellas... un huh
(readiing Jeff Beckwith's last post has me rocking & rolling here).

Something fun to do for you, that can include the wife, and kid-o's... might be to come to Owatonna tonight.
Come take in the first FM Family Night Meeting.
We'll have lots of FM speakers share info. Many will present fishing tips & information and we'll have discussions on many fishing related topics.

You can grab a great meal from the Cabela's food service. Eating at Cabela's is a treat... they have great soups and "custom" sandwiches found no where's else, lot's a real cool salads, and lots of de-lushus deserts to choose from.
The event is FREE and you only pay for your meal... if you eat. Meeting starts at 6:30 and ends at 8:30. We meet in the meeting room next to Food Service.
Cabela's closes at 9pm.
Many will head to Timber Lodge for an additional "social gathering" after Cabela's closes... and some will hit the sack for an early rise. Fishing on Tetonka (Waterville, MN 45 minutes away) is the plan for the "Saturday after" activity.
It is a float-thing... no augers needed. It'll be cool in the morning but we may hit 70 degrees by afternoon!
I hope to see you guys at the meeting.
Should be fun to place some faces to the names we've met here.
Check the Open Water Forum for more info or call me at 507.202.0312
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

Where was I, oh yea...

Meetin' At Cabela's... uh huh.
Meeting with the fellas... un huh.
It's Family Night and I'm feelin' right, uh huh
gonna see if the fishies gonna bite.... smile.gif
Yea!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

[This message has been edited by Catch'n (edited 10-17-2003).]

LOL Well I was kinda on a roll there on that last post. It was late and I do have them blues but just ran out of words for that time of the night.

Wish I could make the Family Night but not this time of the year! I just got done with the Sport Shows and now it is work time if I even think I am ice fishing this year!

Have fun down there and I hope it goes well. This should be a fun event for everyone. I would think that this is something that could continue to grow. I would encourage anyone who has been here to try to attend this get together. The more people that show up the more fun an event like this will become. And heck if you meet a few people and learn a trick or two all the better!

Jeff
Scenic Tackle
[email protected]

Nice singing guys, you don't even want me to try and post a few lines...would be horrible wink.gif

Jeff,
Sorry to hear that you can't make it tonite, I'm always looking forward to meeting another die hard fisherman like yourself. I'm sure we'll meet up later sometime though.

Yep, tonite's the night. Gonna be a great time.

See all of you there.

Good Fishin,
Matt

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by MJ5 (edited 10-17-2003).]

Waterbeater,
The meeting went great! Got to meet a lot of people and put some faces to some of the names. The meeting baically consisted of talking about new products, fishing tips, events, just about anything and everything fishing related. A lot of fun. There was also a lot of free time where we could get to know each other better and just socialize. If you're ever in the area I would suggest stopping by the next meeting.

A lot of people go through hard work setting up these meetings to make it enjoyable for those who attend, and if I might add, it was definitely enjoyable.

So, if you want to take a break and just talk fishing with some fellow peers and pro's, then feel free to stop by. Open to everyone.

A great time for the whole family. So, join in the fun!

Good Fishin,
Matt

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by MJ5 (edited 10-22-2003).]