• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well ! ! ! How'd it go?

Tami and I posted about it under her BBash recap. DeeDee, we had such a great time. It was so cool to put faces to names and everyone was so fun. Lots of people caught lots of fish! Some people caught no fish (ME!!) But in the scheme of things that was of little consequence. We raised money for Deb and that's what was important. When she gets better I hope Skippers Kid gets her on this site so we can all chat with her. Friday morning was pretty cold (9 below starting out) but each day warmed to around 20 degrees or around there. Today was BEAUTIFUL! When we got off the lake it was around 32 degrees and super sunny. I did not want to come home. I really want to move up there! Ely calls my name in the most beautiful voice! It truly is God's Country. It's hard to put into words how much fun we had so DeeDee get your little keister back to MN and join us for an FM event ok? grin.gif

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
DeeDee get your little keister back to MN and join us for an FM event ok? grin.gif

I'm trying! I swear! I checked out the recap great pictures. I was pouting to my daughter how jealous I am of ya