• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FOr Mods: Having a problem with forums

I am having a problem with the forums, randomly logging me out, when I switch forums using the hop to feature. Can one of you two pass this on to the powers that be. Or is it just me? anyone else having the same issue.

Ok thanks Paul, I made a post in the appropriate area. Someone will take a look and see if they can figure it out. There are stray bugs here and there that will get fixed as time goes on from the new upgrade. No doubt they are a bit of a pain right now but the new forums are a nice step forward for all of us.

One thing worth trying would be at the bottom of the page on the left you will see "My Cookies" Try deleting them ALL, it takes a time or two for me and then re-log in. Do this one more time, that may take care of the problem. If it doesn't just let us know.