• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Forum Data Recap!

Okay here's the scoop since our forums been wacky and with lost posts. Just like to say a quick thank you to Rick and other IT helpers who got us up and running once again!

~We think there's a chance that Diana's been moved onto Lake Bemidji but hopefully she'll post soon and let us know.

~DeeDee wants to move up north because her backyard "grass" hurts her feet grin.gif and she wants 3 feet of snow!

~reelemin's been reelin 'em in most weekends. I just read that she's going to Sarah Saturday with the Boilercouple! Sounds like fun! Report back on Sunday! Oh and she acccidentally broke her auger handle but can still use it for the remainder of this year. Next year she may want to buy that Nils Master! HEHEHEE

~Kallista has not been posting much and I miss her. Put your sparkling posts back in here since it's not the same without you.

~glenn has given me and Mr. LT a raincheck for the missed meeting at Riley's over New Year's. Thanks glenn.

~smalliesweetie has not posted for awhile. She'll be back. She always has something fun to say! \:D

~I've been fishing most weekends and most recently on Winnie last weekend but only caught northerns. I am taking advice on proper walleye jigging/rigging techniques from those who have been more successful this year. I cannot fish this weekend since my twin goddaughter nieces are turning six on Saturday and and so it's fun in the snow with all 30 of their little friends!! crazy.gif BTW-how do you like my avatar? FUNNY!

That's about it. Feel free to update!