• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Missing MN

My sister and best friend were/are CNA'a. They said you pretty much just wipe butts all day. As for work my husband is a truck driver. Right now he's driving a tanker with Siemans. He used to be over the road. I used to drive school bus in KY and worked at the school with kindergarden kids with behavioral disorders that really kicked my butt for the first 3 days after that I came to work in jeans and tennis shoes. Now I just work for Wal~Mart. We kinda like the Cloquet area, I could transfer and Seimans has a sister office there also, I just dont know the name of it. Is Barnum close by Cloquet? Theres a really cute house on 10ac there. At least the pictures are cute. We were also thinking about where I used to live in Howard Lake and drive to the cities for work but I heard the cities arent what they used to be.

I know that being a CNA is going to be rough! I have to get some experience in before nursing school tho. You don't want to start out green or I guess you don't do as well? That's the advice I was given.

Barnum is just about 20 miles south of Cloquet. It's a nice community but small. It has a fantastic school district. I don't know about the Seimens sister company since I live in Carlton (about 5 miles from Cloquet). We do have a Super Wal-mart tho and would sure to get a job there.