• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Panfishing Challenged

ocf1

I am looking to find some pannies, and ive never really ice fished until this morning, i have an auger, 2 poles, and many jigs, I am wondering what would be a good place to start for fishing for some pannies, and what tecniques to use, i know this lake somewhat also.

Also, on another note, what is proper village edicate?? is it okay to go to the outside of the village for only a day? Or is this a no no becasue of the drills being drilled that day.

Thanks in Advance!

I'd stay away from the Villages. Not that noise is an issue but there is generally better fishing away from the crowds.

If you can find a weedline or dropoff that would be a good place to start. I don't like to "camp out" rather stay mobile and go where the fish are. I like to find fish, not wait for the fish to find me.

Good luck,

Corey Bechtold

Well, I found some green weeds in about 9 FOW, Coming up from 15 FOW, then going down to about 20 FOW all in about 30 feet, What areas and tecniques would you use to tackle this location???