• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lisas bobber must be down

havent seen lisa post for a few days. she must be doing some serius damage to the fish population in northern minnesota. may her bobber always be down. hope to meet her and her better half new years eve nite at rileys.

glenn! It's been REALLY SSLLOOWW fishing here up at the cabin. My husband and his brother went to Bowstring today and lots of the same-slow! We chatted with a guy tonight and he said it's been slow for the last 2 weeks!! So sad but hey, at least I'm not working!! smirk.gif I think we're going to try Cutfoot tomorrow. We'll see about New Year's-I'm pretty sure it's still a go for us. I wish I had a better report for y'all...anybody have any other BETTER fishing reports?

lisa,sounds like fishing is slow all over. hope you can make it new years eve at rileys. always look forward to meeting new people you converse with on fm. this will be my last post as ts time to crash. 3 am comes awfully early.

I'm sorry to say I guess I'm glad everyone's slow! Then I don't feel so bad. At least the weather has been cooperating too-not windy or super cold at all this week.

Some things I was thinking about while I wasn't catching fish: I NEED a new portable. Mine is falling apart! I think our new Nils is so sweet. I can punch a hole in about 10 seconds through a foot of ice! The only fish I caught was on my Scotty's deadstick rod. grin.gif

lisa, not a problem. i dont know for sure when im getting up that way again though. rain check sounds good. i do want to get up before spearing closes. we did ok on slimers and got a few crappies, no size. never made it to any other lakes. we dealt with lotz of slush but once it froze we had a highway out to where we fished.