• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Steamboat rock - Banks Lake Wa

JohnK

I thought you might like to see some soft water for a little change of pace. grin.gif I took this shot of Steamboat State Park on Banks Lake, Wa in late October.

SteamboatRock.jpg

We had a great trip, didn't catch a lot of fish but did land a few 24" Walleye, several 11-12" perch and one tiny bass. If you want to see other shots of the lake, boat and fish from the trip you can here: Banks Lake - Oct 2007

Thanks for sharing that, John. Looks like a sweet stretch of calm water out west.

And, golly, I looked at your link, and if you are the red-haired guy in the pics, you look like an exact halfway point between my cousin and me. Yikes! Sure you're not a German/Irishman from Wisconsin? grin.gifgrin.gif

It was nice and calm, and all but deserted when we were there, definitely a good time to go. It's about a 28,000 acre lake (pretty big for Wa) and fairly deep, around 300' at the deepest I think, we were in 80-200' most of the trip.

I'm not the red headed guy (he is of Irish descent though!) - but people have wondered if he and I were brothers, I'm the one in the tan hat and green coat holding the little smallmouth.