• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Little Crow Anglers Green Lake Walleye Tournament

29th Annual Little Crow Anglers Green Lake Walleye Tournament May 31 & June 1

Green Lake, Spicer, Mn.

Team entry fee $300 per 2 person team. Friday night banquet included in entry fee. 50 boat limit. $3000 1st place (Guaranteed) Pay back to 11th place based on 50 boats.

Contact info

Kurt Novotny

[email protected]

320-235-1109

Kurt

just started walking a few steps with aid of walker

living at courage center in Golden Valley for next 2 months and than one more surgery in February and should be limping around for fishing season

am building a new 21 foot boat with more floor space than anyone has ever incorperated into a boat before and plan on wearing life jacket so i dont also almost drown or anything else gets me

doctor agrees that lots of time fishing should be good therapy so thats what I have on agenda for 2008

see you at March meeting,I will be the skinny guy [if you can imagine that]lost 60 pounds now