• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pavlik/Taylor

The Grebe

Does anyone know if the match they were supposed to have even happened? I looked all over and I can't find anything on it, maybe it was postponed? I think that it was supposed to be on HBO last Saturday night?

Also, does anyone have any news about the "American Boy" Minnesotas own Jason Litzow (sp) haven't heard anything about him for quite sometime?

Really? I had heard it was comming up and I just couldn't find anything anywhere? So is Pavlik the champ now?

I seen in the sports section of the paper that the fight was supposed to be on HBO last week-end and I thought it was a live telecast? Then I couldn't find anything...tried a couple of different sports links with no results?

Napa...I Googled it and found what I was looking for...I seen that first fight where Pavlik ko'd him, but they have another one comming up on Feb. 16, I thought that was the one that was on last week-end...all is well! I guess I just have to hone my search skills a bit. grin.gif

Now, I'll hunt up Litzau and see how he has been fairing?