• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Getting ready!

absolutely not, that was my intent all along, i will have mrs. glenn57 with also. do you ever head further north, like up to rileys supper club? maybe to the deer river bowling alley. mrs. glenn57 probably wont come with to duluth unless i use that trip as an excuse to head to te cabin.

We don't usually go out in Duluth too much since we're usually at the cabin on the weekends. Riley's or the B.Bowl are very good ideas! Wouldn't it be great to try to get other FMers in the Deer River/Gr. Rapids area to mingle as well? Do you think people would come? Just a thought... grin.gif

lisa, i think they would depending on if there up there that weekend. there are FMers close to rileys and over by winnie as well. just depends on the weekend and there scehdule. it might work better during the summer or during late ice season. all a person can do is set up a date post on the local forum and go from there.