• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Replacement seat for 99 Indy 500

Reynolds

You probaly know this but watch HSOList, ya never can tell what will show up. I sold that exact seat about a month ago on HSOList. Also there is a snowmobile salvage yard in WI, around Green Bay I belive. I think they go by the name Central Snowmobile Salvage or something of that nature. Sorry I can't remember the exact name, or web address. There is also a place in Hibbing, MN called Mohawks, they might be worth a try.

If you don't find one before next year, there is always tons of used seats at Haydays. Doesn't do you much good now I guess, but like I said if he can wait until the swap meet season for snowmobiles starts again he should be able to pick one up cheaper.