• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Guardian Fish on a Flasher

Poutmaster

out fishin early ice i actually graphed the fish. turned my vex a solid color and started spinning like crazy, no lie. the gaurdian fish definitely doesn't like people trying to catch its fish. watch out on any lake and if this happens again just start running. the lazer beam on its head actually disables vexilars. next time out i am bringing a mirror and diflecting it back at em. if i can disable him somehow maybe all of us can gain from it.

so thats how my flasher broke!!! i was fishing on owasso and all of a sudden i was only getting a reading at zero. and when i took it to fish-lectronics he said the whole thing was fried transducer and the unit....**** gaurdian fish i am getting a scuba suit and a harpoon that b@stard is going down

Last winter, four guys I know were in a house on Mille Lacs. One was watching his underwater camera when he yelled at the others," Hey, look at the big Musky" then the Musky turned and came back into the picture.It came up to the camera and grabbed it in his mouth. Three of the guys thought it was funny. The camera's owner didn't; he was too busy trying to get it back from the Musky. It fought him for about a minute before letting go. Could that have possible been a GUARDIAN FISH? If so, then they can be seen on a camera, but I don't think they can see their reflection in a mirror.

It's 3.32 am, saturday morning. My alram went off on my Vex and woke me up. It is the guardian fish from the lake I frequently fish. HE was reading this post and Seems like there is a question as to if the guardian can be seen on the vex..... The answer my friend is....... It's the only way you will see him.
Whats interesting is. If I were to really explaine as to how to detect when the guardian fish is present.... The crappie fisherman would finally realize they have seen him all along. Not all crappie fisherman though..
I have seen many posts now from all over the forum that depict the guardian in many different ways. I get a kick out it and appreciate the humor it brings.
A fellow employee of mine that is an avid fisherman was asking me last week about my my vision of the guardian. HA HA, I said John..... BAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. and he said........ wholly smokes Crappie todd.... The guardian does exist...He now knows how to detect the precents of the Guardian on his locator. And the effect it has on his fishing.
But to answer the question.. Yes, you can see the guardian on your Vex.
Good fishing
Crappie Todd

Contray to my past post concerning The Vex the guardian fish "can" be detected with the flasher. Turn your gain all the way up and push the interference button three times. Wait 30 seconds and if he does not appear continue to fish in peace. If however in that 30 seconds your entire vex screen goes red pull up the unit and run like hell because as mentioned, few have seen this beast and lived to tell about it...

Was fishing a small lake last night, several times the ice cracked so hard It fealt like it moved behing me, the other guy in the house insisted it was our buddy walking around outside the house and said thats what happens when you weigh over 300 pounds,
i told him this couldn't be becasue I know he only weighs about 240 and told him about another great thing I have learned here on the MN fishing forum.
He just looked at me like i was CRAZY!
How can I convince these guys anyways