• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Catching up!

Hi Fellow Forumers! Kallista-you haven't been posting much, I suppose you've been busy. Fishinchicks-you're heading to AZ soon-I'll keep stalking the photo sharing forum for your trip pics. Pike Bay Commanche and NAMA Guy, have you had any success? I've been busy with studying and helping a sister move/unpack in their new house. I'm also a hunting widow last and this weekend. I've been catching up on Tivo shows (The Office, LA/Miami Ink, Explorer, Nip/Tuck-I know!!but I can't resist!!). What's everyone else been up to?

Ive been reading, i been getting ready to make a batch or 3 of soaps, i got a few orders for some old fashion shaving soap in the old tin mugs .. and i got to get Pike Bay's out his shaving soap too ..lol.. I am almost finished with my 2nd game cook book, hopefully off to publishers in 2 weeks... I haven't been out doing much, just some training here and there with Hunter..

Lost 9 pounds of the steroids weight as of today yay, and i am sure i see new hair growth coming in as well.. It's good to be healthy and no more cancer.. Heather is doing great as well too.. I am really thinking about getting another Lab, i think its addicting LOL.. We got snow now for 3 days.. My first brushing off the jeep was something i thought i missed while in Phx AZ but i came to find out i really didn't miss it at all LOL.. Took the Quad out today just to run it some.. Well thats it with me... I cant wait to hear from FC and find out how the races went at Phoenix Speedway... I always loved them when i lived there...

I heard it might get up to 40 tomorrow... yeah.. heat wave

Hi Lisa!! Nope no luck yet..just got kicked to the curb a couple of weeks ago with another "it's not you it's me" speech to boot! Man I hate that! Anyway just getting pumped for hard water. I have been working on a SnoBear that I purchased this summer getting it ready for the ice so all I need now is cold weather and a fishin' partner!! Hope this post finds you all well and enjoying the fall season wink.gif

Cool! You got a Snobear! That rocks NMD. Are they as sweet as they say? I'm getting excited for ice too. The boat's all winterized in the other garage now so it's all down time until ice up. This post does find me very good-I'm kicking tail in college the 2nd time around and wished I'd gone back years ago.

Kallista-cool for you about all your moneymaking hobbies. 2 dogs maybe? That's ok-we have FOUR cats! It's the other half's issue-every time he goes to deer camp he just has to rescue the barn cat!!!! What's up w/ that? He can blast the deer so heartlessly (remember i'm a fuzzy lover-please no judgement!!) but he has to bring half wild cats home!! Glad things are moving along with you...let's keep our forum rollin'! smile.giflaugh.gif

I'm afraid they are as sweet as they say! Between all the crew that I fish with we currently have 9 of us that have SnoBears! It's a blast. I have mine outfitted with Lowrance Navigation,Marine band, Vexilar, and Pioneer Audio (gotta have tunes right?) Anyway it's been alot of fun getting it ready and I can't wait to get out and enjoy it. It's the ulitmate stress reliever sitting in the Bear in the afternoon with the radio on,a cold one in one hand and a jiggin' rod in the other!! Catching walleyes is just a bonus! grin.gif A person needs to spoil themselves sometimes, I'm lucky enough to get spoiled every weekend!