• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Somebody hit my Springer's light switch

MinnesotaMongo

Some of you know I've been concerned about my 14 week old Springers lack of interest in retrieving. Didn't seem that interested.

I took him out to SandCreek's training session tonight - and they pitched him a clip wing - immediately he went in a crouch, started barking for a while at it - then picked it up and brought it back to me. I tossed it a couple more times - and man, was HE REVVED UP!

After that he was flying around in the field - messing with the other Springers as they came out to train - and generally acting like a Springer is supposed to act.

Amazing - it's like someone flipped a switch in him. Like one of the guys there said "He found out his purpose in life."

Very cool...

grin.gif