• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

super winch ?

kb1965

My warn winch puked and I am looking at replacing it. Local store has a 2000 lbs super winch for $149. I am just wondering if anyone out there has one on their wheeler and I am looking for some input about them?

I am looking at winches also. The American Eagle winch looks good for 159.

I have seen a few winches through the years and I can't get myself to buy anything but Warn. You can find good prices online for the new sealed winches and they just have better parts than the others. I saw a sale on a Ramsey wireless winch for $260 also if you are interested. I am looking at a Warn XT 2.5 for $359. I feel they are worth more just because of a better warranty and syn. cable.

I'll second the Viper. I put the Viper Max 3000 with synthetic rope and corded remote/model specific mount on my 700 Grizzly. $212.00 out the door. That also includes a hawse fairlead which is recomended over the roller with synthetic rope. Lots of power and good instructions for installing. Took me about 1.5 hours for everything...