• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Switching EFI to carbs

ethan77

I have a 91 RXL that i either want to switch to carbs or sell... I jsut put in a bunch of money on it and now I took it out of the garage and around the house and it quit.. not sure what is wrong but it will not start.. so how much work is it to switch? isthe vacum port there for the fuel pump? I can gett he parts but that si the main thing and also what about the wiring harness? I would love to sell it also but I think that it would bring more money running... but when does a guy say that si enough money putting inot a sled? Any hlep would be great!!!!!

Before you do anything check the battery. Sometimes you can get the EFIs started with the battery but they won't run right unless it's fully charged or if the battery is bad. This might be an ez fix.