• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

from the fall woods (pics)

got out this frosty morning to see what I could see grin.gif....little "nip" to the air for sure at 24 degrees shocked.gif...nice none the less, sun was shining grin.gif...I noticed a few hunters on the side roads as bird season started (and deer with bow)....here's a few pics from this mornings travels...

"amanita"{found lots of these!)

Frame_DSCF8804-2copy.jpg

"Bolete" (aspen scaberstalk)

Frame_DSCF8770-2copy.jpg

Doe with "young one"

Frame_DSCF8754-2copy.jpg

"spooked"

Frame_DSCF8765-2copy.jpg

gotta have a shot of thee old maples grin.gif

Frame_DSCF8801-2copy.jpg

"very red"

Frame_DSCF8785-1copy.jpg

one tough little dragon fly to have survived the frost! tongue.gif

Frame_DSCF8798-1copy.jpg

Thanks Steve,MM!...can always count on "something" when one has the camera ....even a lonely mushroom is good subject matter when all else fails grin.gif....actually,I've found out that some are quite colorfull,grow in many shapes and sizes...all part of nature as I see it...all part of "the big scheme of things"....here's a few more pics from this Sunday morning and a perfect morning it was....just great to be out...saw deer...flushed 3 grouse(no pics tongue.gif)...geese...great scenery...a good weekend!

Frame_DSCF8830-1copy.jpg

this has got to be one of the biggest Amanitas I've ever come across...has to be 7"-8" across!

Frame_DSCF4284-1copy.jpg

"Darner" feeding on some type of insect

Frame_DSCF8861-1copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF4275-2copy.jpg

amanitas(you don't wanna fry these guys up with your steak grin.gif)

Frame_DSCF4285-1copy.jpg