• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A few from the trail today

I went out expecting tons of mushrooms and found hardly any. But that was OK. Any day on the Stuart Trail out the Echo Trail from Ely is a good one. grin.gif

All with the Canon 30D and Canon 100-400L IS at 400mm, iso400, handheld

red squirrel wrestles white pine cone

1/60 at f5.6

squirrel-wrestles.jpg

mushroom on birch

1/200 at f8

mushroom-green.jpg

framed by green (no photoshop affects here, just OOF foreground and background leaves

1/125 at f5.6

jay-leaves.jpg

Nice pics Steve!...I really like the mink image!...and I have yet to get a decent photo of a common ole blue jay...skiddish fiesty little guys grin.gif...I "ALMOST" got a photo of a timberwolf by Skibo last Saturday ...thing was crossing the hwy(cty 16) and I almost smacked it shocked.gif...I see it was carrying a freshly killed snowshoe rabbit....was trying to get the cameras out to get a photo before it vanished into the woods...wolf was to fast though smirk.gif....sure was nice to see it ! grin.gif