• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Christmas package from the UPS driver today

Paul

Any new equipment day is a fun day. So have a lot of fun with it, Paul. It'll allow you to do more than you could before, and that's what equipment is for. grin.gif

My Manfrotto has taken a licking these last two years and keeps on ticking. Which model did you end up getting?

728B. It is not the Ball head version though, I must have orded the wrong one or something but I like what i got so I will keep it. It is very sturdy and mechanically well built. I did not have much time to play with it this weekedn because of work but, Hey I had to pay my Visa off some how.

Ok New update. Original tripod was the wrong one and was defective. So now after a long wait and turn around and dealing with a different company that I should have dealt with the 1st time even though they were out of stock, I just got my new 725B manfrotto Ball head Tripod today. All Black and shiny and ready for some abuse.