• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

anyone archery hunt Rum river St Forest or Mille Lacs wma

USPENAMC

im trying to decide whether to stick to carlos avery or head up to rum or mille lacs wma for archery.

i have rifle hunted this area 4 years now but last year i didnt even see anything and many other hunters in the rum area didnt either I wonder if Archery season would be better

I live about 20-25 minutes away and will try the Mille Lacs WMA this year. My buddy went there today to yote hunt at 5:30 am and 6 kids were playing music so loud he turned around and went home. Might have been bear hunters? I occasionaly drive through both and sometimes see a deer wander across. I also rifled hunted the WMA years ago and it was good for deer but also good for a lot of people. The State forest is open for the early antlerless season so there must be some deer around.