• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi Everyone!

Hello Fellow Lady Forumers(new word??),

Well since it's not quite fall fishing time we haven't done much fishing lately. Our fishing club has an outing this Saturday for crappies so we'll get out on the water then. One of these days I hope to catch something awesome to make an avatar with! Over the weekend we visited some friends who were staying with relatives and Jessie View Resort which is surprisingly close to our house and had a great time (bocce and talk). It's nice there! Right on Jessie Lake. What's everyone else been up to?

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

We've been out fishing every weekend - had a great summer. I've been surprised at the walleye bite on Big Pine near Perham that we've had almost all summer. Not a weekend goes by that we dont catch at least a couple. All of them last weekend had to go back in as they were in the slot, but that's fine by me. Early bow season has started here for hunting so I'm officially a hunting widow again. You'd think I'd get used to it, but I never seem to :-)

Have a good afternoon!

Hi LadyFisher,

That sounds like a great summer! We fish Winnie a ton in the summer-slot limits are the name of the game there too but at least we're catching something right? We've actually been fishing Deer Lake (near Moose Lake in Itasca Co) and I've been the Bass Queen! That is all I've caught in that lake! Our target species is walleye!

Do you hunt at all? My husband grouse/pheasant and deer hunts in the fall too and I don't hunt. I have too much of a soft spot for the fuzzies. I don't seem to be complaining too much about the venison stoganoff or wild rice/grouse dishes though!

Do you go icefishing?

Lisa