• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Setterguy

kentuck_ike

I was just going to thank you for helping my cousin find a setter a while back. His pup is now about 4 months old and has spent the last few weeks with me getting introduce to birds & gun. She has done well, has a good nose and likes to pick up & carry dead birds so retreiving should come easliy. I am very partial to brittanys but I will be more then happy to hunt with my cousin & his SETTER.

Thanks again for the help,

Ike

No problem, at least one person in your family will be able to see their dog when it goes on point. grin.gif I've always thought you short tailed dog guys should put those orange flags on your dogs when hunting.....glad I could help and even more glad his pup is turning out like he expected.