• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can you bow hunt in Eden Praire?

According to the DNR, you can bowfish in any lake that you can fish with a rod and reel.

But, you have to check with the city to see if they have an ordinance against discharging a bow within city limits.

I know that I can shoot in Crystal, so there's no Hennepin County ordinance against it.

A call or e-mail to the local PD should get you question answered.

From p56 of the 2007 regulations:

Quote:

Licensed anglers and children under 16 may take rough fish by spearing, harpooning, archery, and hand-held dip nets on all inland waters, except where taking fish is prohibited. All rough fish, except cisco (tullibee), may be bought and sold.

Well it is fishing just Bow fishing and your arrow is no going more than 20 yards any way. I hope you have some fun Bow fishing sounds like it should be fun. The st, louise river is very weedy now and I am done for the year to hard to get around. I hope you have fun good hunting smirk.gif.

Quote:

Lowblazah,

Why don't you try for them with a fly rod? Carp are an amazing battle on the fly rod.

I'm sure you are right...however I just recently got this carp killing bow in my posseision and quite frankly....i want to SHOOT some carp...besides most my fishing time lately is spent fishing for cats as I'm getting a serious whoopin handed to me in the KOTC league.