• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Started English Setter

CARLS GROUSE

I may have something you would be interested in....he is a started male, very nice nose, great pointing instincts, but he will never be a field trial dog ( curled tail while on point). He is a very nice dog with great breeding and would make someone a very nice hunting companion if they could over look the curled tail. He is kennel trained and in wonderful shape. He has been on birds, around guns and kids and is great with both. Let me know if you are interested in meeting Hobey, he is located in Ramsey. If Hobey isn't what your looking for, I can put you in touch with someone who has what you want.....

[email protected]

Quote:

Any information on a started setter would be great thanks guys. Or who I could talk to.

Someone else you might want to talk to is Jack LeClair. He does an amazing job with English setters as far as breeding and starting Setters. He rarely has more than 20 dogs on site and all of them make great house pets as well as amazing hunting dogs. I've gotten 2 from him, and both have been exceptional dogs. If you talk to him, Let him know that Grant Pearson, Tim Pearson's son sent you. He'll know who you're talking about.