• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I need birds

goman

I can't help you there, I live in west central MN but I am sure someone on here can direct you somewhere.

One thing you could try is call a kennel/dog trainer in your area and see where they get their birds from or if they know of anywhere to get them cheap.

GOMAN,

I am also from the Chisago Area. Do you train on your own or with a group? I have a young pointer that I also am going to start working with.

Otts

I hunt pheasant,grouse,duck and goose.I have a eight year old Visla I use for grouse.My one and a half year old,verein Deutsch Drahthaar I use for pheasants,ducks,goose.OTTS I didnt get your e-mail.By the way I found birds at Grams Gamefarm in Mora,good people good prices,very helpfull