• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hey you willmar guys

anybody no if the carp and buffs are starting to come in the channel to kasota i believe it is from wagonaga shoot alot of carp/buffs in there in the fall normally but i dont feel like coming down from battle lake if there not there yet

Hey its hot,humid and I'm tired of working around home.So I just got a kayak and thats a good excuse to go paddling.I'll check it out in the next couple a days. grin.gifcool.gif I would'nt mind gettin a buff or two for smokin. And I think you mean Mennetaga to Kasota.or Wakonda to little Kandiyohi? confused.gif Either way I'll look.

Killer Which place do you go to? I see 2 on google earth both long driveways,one on edge of lake,one further in towards little Kandi.Do you walk the shoreline or boat? Think I'll putin in (Wakonda) the name recently changed too the real Souixian name.Could be Wakonga,I dont think there"ll be any fish, water is really low,2 inches rain last night,but I dont think that"ll help! cool.gif