• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need Pro photographer for oct 2008 wedding in Moorhead.

Any one here a pro who shoots weddings in Moorhead? or know anyone who does? I am getting married in october 2008. I post here alot and see lots of great posts so I thought I would ask any of you fine folks. You can email me if you would rather not post a reply. email to info@redriverridersatv. org

Paul, first of all congratulations! You're starting off on the great adventure. grin.gif

Check my web site at www.stevefossimages.com and click on the weddings category. There's a description of how I work weddings and a slideshow. I've been shooting weddings for four years, and have traveled from Ely to Fargo for a wedding before. We're planning a total Web site revamp including testimonials and pics from several more weddings, but I can e-mail those to you if you like what you see.

While I'm very flexible, there are a few things that could rule me out depending on your wedding, and you can see those in the wedding category. If things look good, let me know. If how I do things doesn't work for you, that's totally cool, too, and I wish you best of luck. You're also doing the right thing booking this far in advance. grin.gif

If you need to continue your search I'd do it online and google fargo and moorhead wedding photogs to see who's out there. Lots of good pro photographic talent in the RRV, and you should be able to get a good sense for how each shooter approaches weddings via their Web sites. Some post prices there, some do not (I don't, because of all the variables that can go into weddings, making each one unique), so you may have to e-mail for a price structure once you find a shooter whose style you like.

Again, good luck. Best advice I can give you is to keep a light heart and enjoy the whole process leading up to the big day, and relax and enjoy the big day itself when it comes.

And if you search, I can help you once you've narrowed the field a bit if you have questions. You shouldn't have to settle for a photographer who isn't there to help you through the day and do things your way, so it pays to be picky. Heck, helping each other out is just part of what makes FM a family. grin.gif

Thanks Steve. I know many are photographers here in the valley since I am also in the wedding industry, I just thought that i would give people here a try first. I will check out your site later this weekend when I have more time. I am heading out to the PGI day 4 right now.