• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kuranda dog bed?

kooba

Hello all, just wondering if any of you use this type of bed for your outside dog? does your dog seem to like it? I have a yellow male lab and am looking into one of these beds to keep him off of the cement. Where did you buy one of these(internet site?) and what type of fabric did you get for outside use(the cordura or the weaved vinal) Thanks for the help. kooba.

We used to use them at the shelter I volunteered at. Most of the dogs liked them and they worked pretty good. Easy to clean too and almost indestructable. I bought one for my dog and it won't lay on it, I think he associates it as furniture which he is not allowed on. I beleive I have the Kuranda.

I have 2 kuranda beds and our springers love them. I got the best one they had. Metal frame and the tarp type bed. They come with 6" tall legs, however I called them and ordered 2' tall legs for one bed to raise it up higher. Our dogs will all ways use this bed 1st. They love it up where they can see better. I did it so they might have a better chance of catching a breeze at night. Just google kuranda beds and you will find them.

PoloeBender