• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

laker info wanted

I was woundering if any of you guys had any ideas on what to use on lakers heading up to schroon lake for a week and was hopeing to hook a few . Any info would be helpful thanks Tyler

Quote:

I was woundering if any of you guys had any ideas on what to use on lakers heading up to schroon lake for a week and was hopeing to hook a few . Any info would be helpful thanks Tyler

At Schroon or George fishing with downriggers I'd be using spoons or flatfish off of cowbells or Christmas tree rigs on or near the bottom in 70ft or more. You could also get down there with some leadcore and just a plain spoon but it would take probably 8 to 10 colors to get down running about 1.2 which is good speed for lakers. The other option is to try and vertical jig em with white tube jigs or spoons. Good luck and you might run into a salmon also.