• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cudos to Scenic Tackle

hardhat

Cudos to Scenic Tackle for great service and an awesome looking lure. I ordered a pack of Angel Eye's on Tuesday of last week and they were on my door step Friday. I live in central PA and that is fast service from MN. I can see that these lures are made with high quality paint and some good quality hooks. I will let you know how they work here in PA. Great job!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Now you're seeing what I saw in Scenic Tackle when I first ran into the owner, Jeff Beckwith.

The first thing he told me was to take a hammer to his jigs and tap em. The jig-head dented but the paint stuck...tough and no discoloration.

He does the same thing with all his tackle. He takes anglers preferences and puts them into action. The ICE Series Champion last year, ScottS, asked Jeff for a special lure and it is part of what helped him take the Championship.

I knew nothing of this last year, but ScottS and Jeff introduced all of us to the NEW Glow Devils. I'm impressed.

Top quality there Scenic Tackle...I know Jeff would thank you, hardhat, for the compliment, so I'm saying Thanks until he gets a chance to see it.

Scenic Tackle Jigs have a double tough
paint job. How many times fishing rocks
do you see the paint disappearing from your
jig as the day goes on? Scenic Jigs wont
do that.

I used a Chart and Orange Scenic Tackle
jig for the last 3 trips to Lake of the
Woods. I have retied a couple of times but
have had no need to change jigs. They work
great and they are tough. Just like the
Angel Eyes.

Curt Quesnell

Jeff is the Man!! I was introduced to Jeff through this site and I am glad I was. Scenic Tackle continues to produce great fishing tackle! In fact, they produce a lot more tackle then most of you are aware of. I will let Jeff and Rick cover that if they want.

I just want to say, it is true about the paint on his jigs, spoons, etc. Tough stuff! I don't get paid for promoting products or for using Scenic Tackle products. I am just a fisherman that likes to use tackle that works great and lasts long! That is what you get with Scenic Tackle. Scott Steil

Wow! A belated thank you!! I would have seen this earlier but I have been just a bit busy up here in the north country.

We do try to listen to our customers and provide them with what they want and need. I am glad to hear that you are happy with our products.

Scenic Tackle is a growing company and we have learned a lot on the way. The best thing that we have learned is how to build quality products. There are cheaper and often times easier ways to build tackle but this is not a route that I wish to take. As mentioned by others, we take a lot of pride in our paint and our super hard finishes.

VERY soon we are going to introduce you to some of our new products that are running about a month or so late. (should still be done in time for ice) I am just finishing up our new “Fat Fry’s” and in the process of mold making for our new “Devil Dancers” These will be available in kits thru Fishing Minnesota within the next few weeks. I do not want to make them available until we have a large supply of them on hand.

Again thank you for your support and lets hope for ICE very soon!!

Jeff
Scenic Tackle