• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV Pull

Mopad

I entered into a atv pull last friday night in Eagle Bend. I entered into 4 different classes:

2x4 451cc-open Not to exceed 950 pounds

4x4 700cc-open Not to exceed 1300 pounds

4x4 Class 2 Four Wheelers; Side by Side Not to exceed 2000 pounds

4x4 Any 4-Wheeler/Snowmobile/Motorcycle engine Not to exceed 1300 pounds

2x4 451cc-open Not to exceed 950 pounds. I placed 1st. This class had a few other p700's in it but they had mudzillaz on and only went about 25 feet. I felt sorry for them cause it was embrassing.

4x4 700cc-open Not to exceed 1300 pounds. I placed 4th in this class. 1st place went to a p700. Second went to a 800 can am renagade. 3rd place went to a 800 sportsman with some good tires on. I feel if I would have pulled in the back of the line in this class I would of been in the hardware. There were 20 quads in that class. Good compitition.

4x4 Class 2 Four Wheelers; Side by Side Not to exceed 2000 pounds. There were only 3 machines in this class including me. A 6 wheeled Ranger, and a 6 wheeled polaris quad. I ended up tieng with the ranger. To break the tie we pulled again. Before the ranger pulled again he added a ton of more weight into his box, he must of been under weight. I was also under weight with only weighing in at 1600 but I did not put anymore on since I had used all my weights that I had. I ended up in 2nd.

Any 4-Wheeler/Snowmobile/Motorcycle engine Not to exceed 1300 pounds. I ended up taking first in this class pulling against 8 other quads. There is a video below of the pull. Even though my fiance says "Thats not that far" I still placed 1st.

My dad also entered the pull with his kawasaki 250cc 3 wheeler in the 2x4 250cc-450cc Not to exceed 800 pounds class. He ended up placeing 3rd, which i thought was good for who he was pulling against.

There were alot of kawasakis at this pull which was surprising! All in all it was a great night of entertainment. The people running the skid have a HSOforum, it tells you all the events they will be at: http://www.nobullpullers.com