• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

St. Cloud CMRC Schedule

JPowell

I am trying to find out what events are taking place out at the St. CLoud CMRC this summer. Hunt test, trial runs...whatever. If any one has a schedule or know where i could get one that would be great. thanks for any info.

JP

I do not know the CMRC schedules but if you go to the AKC HSOforum, and click on Events, you can then do a search for hunt tests and field trials by state. If you search under MN, it will show all field trials and hunt tests (including CMRC). Hope that helps.

Here is one, I will see if I can find others, their AKC Hunt Test was held earlier in June.

Minnesota Master Hunt Test

Saturday, July 28 and Sunday, July 29, 2007

Martins Meadows of Central Minnesota Retriever Club

St. Cloud, MN

A championship style event to crown the top retriever in Minnesota!

This will be a non-licensed/sanctioned event that will combine elements of AKC, NAHRA and UKC hunt tests as well as field trials in a fun event to be judged by some of our most respected and well-known judges in the state.

Entries Close July 15!

There is no qualification requirement.

For more information contact Event Chair

Gordon J. Schlichting II

[email protected]

320-685-8997