• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A few of my favorites

Well, here's my attempt at trying to post my photos. I'm certainly not experienced in photography, but I thought some of them turned out well. I was using my Nikon 5.6 megapixel digital. I don't know why, but my 2 favorites, one of which I have framed up in my room of an ice fishing sunset, can't be hosted. Any suggestions?

Sunrise the morning I left for Lake of the Woods in late December.

f_DSCN0512m_13fef37.jpg

Sunrise over the sillouttes of ice houses on Lake of the Woods

f_DSCN0522m_ebb8ed5.jpg

Sunset on Lake of the Woods

f_DSCN0551m_da45d9e.jpg

The scene on Mille Lacs. It was just my 2 friends, our 4 wheelers, a few rods, vexilar, and a Ton of fish!! We were one of the first to venture out into the literal middle of the lake. some of the ridges were pretty sketchy. This was the only pic i got before my batteries died though.

f_DSCN0554m_1c6f1c8.jpg

A bonfire by the lake

f_DSCN0401m_b06c4d4.jpg

Fall hunting in North Dakota

f_DSCN0448m_ae9e570.jpg

Kind of a mistake, but turned out cool.

f_DSCN0491m_4b3e893.jpg

Well, here's my 2nd attempt to get my favorite up on here. I think it's not going to be nearly as clear, because what I ended up doing was copying and pasting it into my photos from another site that im on that doesnt require hosting.

My friend kneeling over the hole in anticipation of the evening walleye bite on OtterTail Lake.

f_n3380114031m_8e7f17b.jpg

The tip-up ready to burst.

f_tipupm_95780d6.jpg