• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

vinyl wrap or paint

I think you will find that it is cheaper to repaint then to vinyl wrap a boat. I have read on other forums that a vinyl wrap for a bass boat is upwards of $3000 installed. The vinyl is not that expensive it is the installation.

I had a friend a few years ago get his Crestliner repainted at a local body shop. He bought new decals from Crestliner and had them install it and the cost to repaint and install the stickers was under $1000. It looked like a brand new boat when they were done with the exception of the dents.

Maybe one needs to check around for different prices to wrap the boat. We can wrap our race car for the same amount as the regular decal job. The whole car runs approx 600.00 and thats a fair amount of sponsors and other designing.

Quote:

Maybe one needs to check around for different prices to wrap the boat. We can wrap our race car for the same amount as the regular decal job. The whole car runs approx 600.00 and thats a fair amount of sponsors and other designing.

I was quoting a price I got from a bass boat forum where they were talking about wrapping bass boats like the Bass Master boats have etc. To get that done is about $3000. If you can do it for $600 that is a pretty good deal.