• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anybody watch Jericho?

uphill

I just heard that CBS dropped Jericho for 07 fall line-up. Disapointing to me I thought it was a good show. It seemed like it left you hanging at the end of each episode so you had to watch it the next week. Why can't a network let a show go for 2 years play repeats in the summer and then see what happens? I know its money. Maybe I am the only one who watched it. Ok I am done complaining. Phil

I watch jericho religously - I like the concept. I hadn't heard that it was cancelled! Is that a for sure thing? We didn't find out who attacked yet!!!

Which network had "invasion" and cancelled it after getting me hooked? that was also pretty good, but ended after a short season.

I am pretty sure that I heard it last week on WCCO during the noon news cast or 11am news I can't remember. Ya I got hooked on Invasion that was on ABC the other show that was ok was Black Donnley's on NBC haven' seen that show on again. I hope I just heard wrong I guess a guy can hold out some hope that maybe USA network would maybe pick it up but I doubt it. It's summer time to be outside anyways.