• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lookin to do some camping on Devils the last weekend of May. I'm thinking of either Woodland's resort or Graham's Island, anyone recommend one or the other? We will be bringing tents and just using a camp site.

I stayed at Grahams Island a few years ago and thought it was pretty nice. They have showers and a nice cleaning station and boat ramp. I don't remember the cost, but I am sure someone here will know. I would go there again.

Looks like most all campgrounds on DL are all booked for that weekend, unless I want to take my chance at getting one of the first come first serve sites on Grahams which is doubtful unless I get there on Thursday.

I am going to be staying at six mile bay campground over memorial weekend. I was just wondering, how large is that campground. I have heard that everyone must take in their boats at night. How does it work in the morning when everyone in the campground is putting in at the same time? Also any tips on the fishing? It is my first time to the lake. Good luck to all and thansk for any advice.