• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grumpy fella.

This guy doesn't look too happy after I ran over him. Actually, I never touched him. I just went right over the top. I spent about 3 minutes in the weeds by a slough this evening, and I found 5 ticks on me. They certainly do take the fun out of being outdoors. On my drive back, I sure would have loved to have got a photo of what I observed. There were 2 rooster pheasants in the middle of the gravel road. They were in the middle of a cock fight. As soon as I pulled over, they ran into the ditch and started back at it again. Unfortunately, by the time I got my camera up, they were split up and running different directions thru the dirt field. I would be one happy boy to catch something like that on "film" some day. turtle.jpg