• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"Pointing Lab" Post Locked??

crappace

First I want to thank the people who replied with information on this breed. Second I want to apologize for placing this post in the wrong area of this site that had to be locked. It looks like the "Puppies Wanted" area is a pay only deal? I am confused and was just looking for information about a Hunting Dog breed.

Thanks.

Crappace,

Your right. You started something that ended in a halt of your thread. That is why I restarted another, to keep the momentum going with out going against policy. Sorry for stealing the thread you started, but I felt it was a good topic to stay on. A lot of good info from these guys. I believe you did nothing wrong. You happened to ask a question, witch can not be asked or answered in this area no longer. I do not know what the price is, but it might be worth paying if you are serious about getting a pup. It is to bad it does cost money, but when you think of what you spend on a pup it is not much to pay for the info you receive. Good luck!

For posts inquiring about puppies and litters, we invite you to try the new 'puppies wanted' forum. It is a way for the member posting the ad to get a free exchange of e-mails for puppies, litters and breeders. The hunting dog forum is for hunting dogs and training...

Thanks!

Good Luck!

Ken

p.s. walleye, if you're talking about the hound thread where you had a good discussion going on about beagles, it's on page 3 I believe... still open for talk.

Good Luck!

Actually it was a post titled beagles, where a guy was looking for hunting stock. No problem I have his email.

However I have been trying to place a litter for sale ad. When I get to the billing section it says I am in the pup wanted section. can you help me out?