• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Training

minnowdangler71

My father in law took both his GSP's to Cannon River Kennels just west of Cannon Rivers and was satisfied with their training program. If you do a google search on "Cannon River Kennels", it will come as the 1st site to click on.

Tony Roettger at Roettger Ridge in North Branch.

Bob Zenisek at Lynch Kennels in Hugo

Mark Haglen at Pine Shadow in Brainerd.

All three are well known and respected in spaniel circles. They all train english springers and english cockers. All 3 train gun dogs for hunting. Some of them also do field trials. They all have varying pricing structure. Some of them prefer to have you leave your dog for a month or two. Others are willing to customize a training program with you. You might just call and talk to all of them and see what is the best fit for you. Hope this helps.

minnow I am going through the same thing with my springer. I got a lot of good recomendations back in Feb I think if you do a search. I ended up choosing Wings and Whistles in Watertown. A lot of the good trainers are booked a ways out so get on the horn right away. The soonest I could get into a 2week intro program was in late May and I made the appt about 6weeks ago.