• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Carp Run

I see you'd like to get the bow or spear on 'em. I haven't actually done it, but witnessed my buddies dad take a few nice ones on the MN river a couple years back. I was just having fun battling them on rod n reel.

The water is really low here,I'd be fishin them but in 18"-24" of crystal clear water in the river no chance!The lakes are just starting to shore break,and the minn. river is 50 mi. away down there I cat fish and bring the bow for carp.Its not warm enough for that yet!

Quote:

I see you'd like to get the bow or spear on 'em. I haven't actually done it, but witnessed my buddies dad take a few nice ones on the MN river a couple years back. I was just having fun battling them on rod n reel.

They're fun with a rod and reel, too! I need to find a spot around here where I can tie into some hogs.