• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How often to change flooring?

duckbuster

My wife is an EXTREME clean freak. I would say at least 3-4 times a day for us. We really went through the newsprint. They still end up with that "puppy" smell. I think the lab instinct to roll in anything smelly is genetic. We used sheets and blankets until weaning when mom stopped cleaning up after them. If you're letting them run free, it's easy to tell who went. Number of puddles + number of piles / 2 = number of puppies. If the numbers don't come out, you're either missing a pup or there's a present waiting for you somewhere. grin.gif

I agree... 3-4 times a day was the norm for us... after 7 weeks, seems like every paper in town has been used up... you're down to using ads and paying the newspaper box $1.00/day to get 4 copies.... The summer pups are great, we have a portable 6' pen that I put out in the yard in the shade and let them while away the day out there... gives you a break form cleaning the pen!

Good Luck!

Ken