• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HC Eye Hunter,

I assume that you're signed up. We do not start giving out that number until we reach 50 touring teams.

Hopefully any of this years teams will post here and let everyone know that they are on the "Trail".

How do you like this years schedule? What stop are you most looking forward to?

PoleBender

Tom....We are on for the year. I do like the schedule and am looking forward to another enjoyable tournament season. Actually all the stops are very appealing and should make for a great season!!

If any of you guys have ever wanted to fish a great walleye circuit I would highly recemend the MWT. You will meet some great guys and have the opportunity to learn and sharpen your walleye techniques.

I will definitely agree with HC that this is a great series to enter. Any teams that have entered for single events, thinking the series might not fill up, might want to reconsider your plans because I can all but guarantee that it will fill up again this year. My father and I fished the series last year and had a blast. We have fished other tournaments in the past on none are in the same league as the MWT. Very professionally run yet enjoyable for the casual angler. The casual angler will be amazed at how much knowledge they have gained by the end of the year by fishing this series. It still amazes me that nobody can catch a walleye while pre-fishing yet are able to miraculously locate and catch quality fish on tournament Sunday.

Use2Be...I agree with you in that it's very interesting that none of us can catch fish during prefishing, but come Sunday we all become much better fishermen....I think the key is that we are able to listen to all the techniques that aren't working at the rules meeting and then we go back to where we are staying, throw out all of our copies of Walleye-Insider, burn all of our fishing DVD's, discard all of our saved waypoints, head down to the local bar, buy the locals a few cocktails, have them share some information about what it truly takes to catch fish on "their" lake and then get back on the water Sunday morning and just pound them!!! laugh.gif

How many teams are signed up so far? Usually there is a list of teams posted on the HSOforum already. I always look forward to looking at the list on the HSOforum and seeing who is signing up.

Should be another good season on the trail.

We have 58 Touring Teams signed up at this point. It's not to late to sign up for doing the entire Trail. We are also accepting single event entries at this time. The Touring Team list should get posted on our HSOforum sometime this week.

We have 61 Touring Teams signed up plus some single event teams. The Touring Team list is up on our HSOforum at polebender.com. We are still in need of some teams for each event so if you want to sample the Minnesota Walleye Trail and what it is all about check out our HSOforum or better yet sign up for one of our tournaments in your area.

Jim