• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I saw a post on the main boards about lack of SD posting and to tell you the truth I didn't know we had a SD Forum on this site so here goes. Fishing out here on the west side of the state has been great till last week. I fish small stock dams on the prarie so the warm temps and wind really made them unsafe. It looks like I'll be back out by mid week with the temps that we have now. It got to -2F last night. I have been fishing perch, crappie, and bass. Perch are slow after the morning bite, Crappie are hard to catch, and the bass are on fire. You can't keep them of a minnow set. I fish mainly minnows on tip ups and glo devils tipped with waxies on a rod for perch. Probably not to interesting reading but I thought I'd do my part to liven it up here. And for those that flame someone for posting there location. I fish stock dams in Meade county about 60 miles east of Sturgis. LOL grin.gif