• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for info on Devils Lake

Hi all:

My father, uncle and I were thinking of comming to Devils Lake next weekend. We all are newbies to Devils Lake...I have fished it once in the summer months and realize its a massive body of water with tons of timber.....I left behind some of my favorite perch Rapalas!!

Anyways, We would be comming from Moorhead, MN and only staying for the day. I was wondering about access to the lake....are there plowed roads on the lake....or do you pretty much have to go by sled or 4-wheeler? Could we just drive the truck on the lake and find fish or do need sleds..etc. Thanks for any info.

Cliffy.

whats up?

I fish devils lake about twice a week. you can access the lake from just about anywhere. there is minimal snow on the lake at the moment. 4x4 pickup will get you wherever you want to go, no need for sleds or 4 wheelers, but the sleds could be fun if the fish are not biting. we are forcasted to get some snow this week so conditions may change. i will definately be out sometime this week so i can give you an updated report soon. cool.gif