• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Your Favorite Perch Presentation?

JIGGIN'

Just curious what people like to do in regards to perch jerkin' I like to use a treble-hooked glow demon most of the time as the walleyes will also bite it. But when fish are more tight lipped, what do you like to go with??? Name your favorite perch combo and jiggin' style...

I don't typically go after perch, but to my knowledge those little bait stealers will just about go after anything you have down there if they are in the area. I often catch them on the same jig/plastic/Euro presentation that I am using for Crappies. I don't know if this answers your question, but it is something. I am assuming that the bigger ones would probably go after larger spoons. Forage minnows have in the past been appealing to perch while I have been fishing craps.

Theres my .02

grin.gif

CA

I'll downsize to a lot of my panfish tackle. Like Genz Worms and Fatboys. Always had good luck on those two jigs when the perch turn finicky. Or else a dropper-rig works well too.

Pack the hook with maggots and let it buck! smile.gif