• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bassNspear

Bonds Busted Again

I was watching sportcenter, and bonds got busted again. What i dont understand is this guy has the world buy the (Contact Us Please), and he keeps taking drugs and [PoorWordUsage]in it all way. Hes going to be just like BIG MAC, has all the fake numbers, and will never get into the HALL

One of his teammates put the Greenies in his soda.... smirk.gif.

Greenies are the number one drug problem in sports nearly all atheletes have or are currently taking them.

At least they test for them now.

ya i know what your talking about. back in the when i was in college, we were always tested with that stuff. now im just old and fish all day. LOL blush.gif

McGwire will get in, they're just sending a message not making him a first time ballot HOF'er. Remember, Kirby had problems none of us knew about, everything came out after he passed away, except for the ladies restroom thing. I lived in Kansas City for several years and I still think George Brett is the epitome of a true HOF'er.

Quote:

Remember, Kirby had problems none of us knew about, everything came out after he passed away, except for the ladies restroom thing.

Kirby was aquitted on all charges