• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

vex spinning lights

rcook72

Question

I was out yesterday and the lights on my vex started going haywire.. At first I had no idea what the deal was but after a minute took the battery out of my aqua vu and I was off running again fished for another hr no problem. last night after I got home i put both my vex batteries on the charger. Go out this morning ten minutes into it vex starts acting up, put in the other batt. same deal after a few minutes.. Do you think there is a problem with my vex or do I need to just go buy two new batt. they are both 3 yrs old. Thanks

4 answers to this question

Sounds like battery issues to me. Just before you run out of juice, they will do all sorts of odd things. The fact that you ran for another battery for an hour pretty much leads to batteries that just have no capacity left.

If you got three years, you did pretty well.

Check your connections to the back of the unit. Sound like the same thing that happened to me at the end of the season last year. Couldn't figure out why the vex was acting funny. Got home that night and was cleaning out the vex and bag and notice my cable was barely connected. Also happened to a buddy last year.